Monday, April 11, 2011

Other Logo Designs


I decided to try out silhouette versions of the tiki and Tastic reminiscent of how Disney uses the Mickey Mouse ears for their logo. I feel both silhouette read well but the Tiki seems to read better when smaller compared to the Tastic logo. I may also try to add shading and highlight to help make the pop more.
I also decided to try use the head of my character Tastic. He is the main character of my story and I draw him often. I feel he has a very distinct look but fear there his overall look may not be simple enough for a logo.
This design is of one of my characters, the tiki named Griki. I enjoy using this character as a logo and it's a very simple design that can be read in various sizes.


I created this sun logo to sort of resemble myself. I created it in the style of my flash animations. My work often features bright colors and style locations so I thought a sun would represent me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment